Sometimes life can be challenging and people can often benefit from support through difficult times. Our aim is to help people negotiate life’s journey with a sense of well-being, positive self-concept, and the capacity to manage stressors in an adaptive way.
We are adept in assisting clients with a wide range of presenting concerns including:
- Anxiety, Worry or Fear;
- Depressed or Low Mood;
- Being Unable to Regulate Emotions or Having Mood Swings;
- Anger Management;
- Sleep Disturbance;
- Body Images/Eating Disturbances;
- Traumas or Problems in Adjusting to Major Life Changes, Stress;
- Too Much Energy, Being Unable to Sleep, Wind Down or Relax;
- Obsessional Thinking;
- Feeling on Edge or Jumpy;
- Poor Concentration and Attention;
- Low Self-Esteem or Low Self-Confidence.
Dr Reza Nejad’s approach to therapy draws from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Prolonged Exposure Therapy, Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness and Motivational Interviewing, to best help clients with a variety of issues.